Click HERE. Or to get to this page, go to our website, www.Richtech-ai.com, click the "Resources" tab on the top menu and select "Downloads". This will bring you to the latest firmware updates as well as the Patch Notes for what is included in the update. Please ensure that you select the V2 Update as the V2 Pro updates are not compatible with your device. If you aren't sure which device you have, please refer to the images beside the updates on our website.
When updating to our latest firmware version, use Internet Explorer 10 or higher and make sure you right-click the Internet Explorer icon and select "Run As Administrator". The next thing you want to check is the default internet settings for Internet Explorer. To do this:
- Navigate to the top right of your browser and click the gear icon next to the smiley face.
- Scroll down and click "Internet Options".
- A dialogue box will appear, click the "Security" tab on the top.
- In the security page, click "Custom Level".
- In this list of settings, about 2/3 down will be a setting that says "Include local directory path when uploading files to a server". Enable this feature then click “OK” and “Apply”.
**ALWAYS make sure to back up your Facial Recognition Database and save your Email Notification setup before downloading the latest firmware to ensure you do not lose any of your data.**