Richtech Wi-Fi Bridge Configuration
- How to connect with Wi-Fi bridge
Connect Richtech WB-2.4G to the power supply (5V/2A) first (USB connection is also available), then use the smartphone or computer to connect with Richtech WB-2.4G.
Option 1: Please use your smartphone or computer to connect with Richtech WB-2.4G. The SSID is Richtech_2.4G_MAC
Option 2: Please connect WIFI bridge LAN port to the ethernet port of your computer directly.
- Please input http://richtech.cfg or http://192.168.0.254 in your IE explore with your smartphone or computer, and then hit Enter to access the loading page. Username: admin, password: 123456, click Login to access the configuration page.
- Click '' Wizard'' bottom on the left to enter Wi-Fi configuration interface.
- Searching wireless network that you’re going to connect with in Scan Hotspots/ Wi-Fi Hotspots, and then click Next.
- Input the Wi-Fi password and click Apply to connect with the wireless network.
A. IP Layer transparent（Default setting）：Transfer data in IP layer, satisfy most of Wi-Fi bridge applications.
B.MAC layer transparent： Transferring all data on and above MAC layer, especially for application in MAC layer encryption
2) The configuration parameters of Wi-Fi repeater security is synchronized with source hotspot.
If the repeater’s SSID is related to SSID of the source hotspot. At the same time, the password of those two SSIDs are same. When choose “Disable Hotspot”, the repeater will not broadcast.
3) DHCP service: Enable or disable.
6. Reboot the Wi-Fi bridge after connecting with Wi-Fi; then the Wi-Fi bridge will be automatically connected with configured wireless network. There will be flash light on the device if wireless network is connected well.
After above all steps are done, please disconnect the Wi-Fi bridge from your computer and then connect the LAN port of the Wi-Fi bridge to the ethernet port of AATSS. Then, the AATSS can access the Internet wirelessly via the Wi-Fi bridge.
- Basic information about the operating status of the bridge
- Wi-Fi bridge can hide or disable the hotspot, adjust the transmit power of Wi-Fi.
- Set the security mode and encryption method of the hotspot SSID.
- Device restart
- Restore factory settings
- Set account and password
12. Firmware upgrade: (1) download online (2) start the upgrade (3) restart the device
- Set the connection mode, DHCP automatically obtains IP, STATIC IP
14 Network card working mode: It is recommended to set to Auto Negotiation.
- Set the network time
- Whether to enable scheduled operation, restart device in the setting time.
- Wi-Fi bridge connects with AATSS
Please connect LAN port of Wi-Fi bridge to ethernet port of AATSS, and connect the power cable of Wi-Fi bridge to power supply.
Remarks: The effective working distance is about 15 to 20 meters (49ft to 65ft) in the unhindered space after the Wi-Fi bridge is successfully connected with AATSS.